Wednesday 8 June 2011

Guest posting-Ines de la Fressange


Today I am guest posting,
 a first for me!
You know how much I love books.
And you know how many times I have written that Ines de la Fressange is mon égérie.


 Non?
Well take a look here
(with a comment by Mme de la Fressange herself-me blushing!).
It is only natural that I should choose to write about her new book 
There is also a French edition called as one might expect, 
since Mme de la Fressange is the epitomy of French chic.

So, head over at Reading is Fashionable to read my post!

1 comment:

erleichda said...

just loved your guest post Irene! I left a comment there too but it takes so much time to appear!!! Accidentaly there is a giveaway of this book on http://lattelisa.blogspot.com/ which of course I entered!! cross your fingers for me darling : )

Best buys