Saturday 27 December 2014

Holiday cheer (Part I: The Familiar)

Athens Christmas, pre-euro


Merry Christmas, Friends!

May your days be Merry and Bright
and filled with God's presence and Joy.

What does the Holiday Season whispers to your ear?

.TRAVEL.
in dreamlands seen in movies and blogs




{i love gold lettering!}


{visions of Youth and Fairytale}


{this is sooo my adolescence!}

::images via Travelling Mama, one of my "go to" happy places::

.HOME COMFORTS.


{meatballs, that and bolognese, and mac n'cheese the ultimate comfort foods}

::picture via Posie -love-love-love this lady::

.SIMPLE PLEASURES.



End of the year~New beginnings

::images via Attic24-one blooming lady::

What does your "Familiar" look like at Christmas?
Come back tomorrow for The Whimsical
Then I'll show you what my Xmas looks like

xoxo



No comments:

Best buys