Monday 29 December 2014

Holiday cheer (Part III: Creativity)

Hello Friends,

I hope you enjoyed visiting my Holiday cheer posts and places.
If not yet, read first here and then here.

Today I am posting about Creativity.

.GARDENING AND COOKING.





Gardening and Cooking
 (in that order)
make for my best comforts
so womanly
so primitive

Jane Brocket of Yarnstorm is definitively one such whole person, so creative in all ways.
Her book "The Gentle Art of Domesticity"
is my desert island book pick.


Thank You, Jane!

.HOMEMAKING.


Making house a home is such a  talent
i do own it 
and i do yearn for it

(Gwen Moss is a wonderful lady, in talent and in soul)

.FLAIR.


Making all this 
and all the above and the previous
with flair
is the ultimate refinement.

French flair, ah oui!
bien-sur!)
hosted by my favorite home magazine ever

HOLIDAY CHEER is about what makes LIFE WORTH LIVING

I hope the New Year brings us all of this and more cheer and joy

xoxo

P.S. Demain, check for what my Festive looks like!



No comments:

Best buys