Saturday 18 April 2015

A Lilly (Pulitzer) bit of happy

Hi! 
Hello, Friends!
You know how much I looove my Lilly!
Yesterday I was leafing through  a book 
(Victoria Moran's Living a charmed life)
and inside I found this picture of me, some years ago, wearing -of course!- Lilly!



{Images above: 
-Fabulous and real!-}
Hohoho! 
Lilly lightning!
I checked Lilly's website
And here are my favorite prints of the season





Not everyone is I shaped!
Well done to both Target and Lilly!


My personal favorite is this Nosie Posey dress. 
At just $38!
Love it!!!

 And now I am going to say 
See you Soon
With a glimpse of my Spring mani


and my favorite quote from Lilly


P.S. Want some more FUN? 
Try this quiz to find out if you are truly a Lilly Pulitzer kind of gal!
As for me, I miss hit once,lol, and I got

FINAL SCORE: 91%
Your knowledge of Lilly is as bright as a pink flamingo–covered maxi dress. Congrats!

Pretty Good, ha?

xoxo


No comments:

Best buys