Wednesday 28 October 2015

On red lipstick

Has it really been that long since I last posted?
Yes it has!
And yet, here I am with a post about lipstick.
This is the second time in my life that I am wearing red lipstick. As in bright-red-lipstick.



I remember Paloma Picasso marketing her signature red lipstick saying that there is a red for every woman. And now, as I am moving up on the 40something scale, I begin to grasp what she says. Red means feminine, means assertive, means strong, means: "I know what I'm talking about".



I am currently wearing Estee Lauder's #120 irrepressible.
It is a racecourse red when applied, rather that the burgundy it looks like on the tube. And it is rather very matte. I keep the all red for after work. For worktime I top it with Clinique's chubby stick intense in 06 roomiest rose which gives a sweeter result on the strong basis. Please note when using red, pencil is a must! I am using Estee Lauder's nr. 7 red.

And here is a very useful video on how to aplly red lipstick!




See you later!

No comments:

Best buys