Tuesday 14 March 2017

Bride in Athens

My forever favorites, Me and Ro.




It may not be "bridal" but if I were to get married now,  I would probably pick this one!




Rita Pateroni fashion house is based in Athens, Greece. Rita and her daughter Liana,design the haute couture garments and wedding gowns,that are distinguished for the quality,aesthetics and timelessness. Their Creations are characterized by femininity and true elegance. All Pateroni boutiques offer tailor made services. The bridal gowns are made, exclusive made to order, according to every customer's needs.



When I first got married, at the age of 25, I didn't have the time or the inclination to choose my "perfect" bridal gown or organise a big wedding. 
I was looking forward to starting a new life and I did not pay much attention to the details. 
23 years later, I look at life very differently.
Having moved to Athens, 5 years ago, I walk around the capital, and enjoy the diversity and the imagination of the local couturiers.
I have photographed some of the best I have seen that I would happily pick today.
What do you think?

xoxo
Rena





No comments:

Best buys